Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring has sprung! Eh, forget it......false alarm

Tuesday it got up to 53 degrees!  I was outside, in a tshirt, and comfortable. Wednesday cooled off, got up to 40 most of the day, rained,  the wind kicked up, and it snowed a little overnight. Thursday morning....7 degrees, wind whipping. Give me a break!  The weather is really flip-floppy this year.  I can deal with cold....just don't tease me with nice a day or two, then switch back to frigid.  My husband was chopping wood, which I thought looked like fun.  I tried it, and I sucked.  Really glad no pictures got taken of that, because I'm sure my facial expressions, and form were pretty scary.  Spring is coming to stay soon....I hope.  We went out and played on Tuesday, I'm glad we enjoyed it while it lasted.


Wee #3's first time outside to play.
A little grub love.
  



Whacking things with sticks is fun.

Impromptu picnic, set up by the big B's
This was the hat on our "Princess" snowman. Someone decided to dig it out of the snow, and put it on:)


Crackers, cheese, and apples al fresco.
Sister Girl is starting to make some really cool stuff!  I had to fight to keep this one, so I could put it on the fridge.  I dig the rainbow, and the mushroom looking pink thing.  I think she called it a rocket.  Either way, I love it:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment